GLÒRIA COLL CANET, hereinafter the CONTROLLER, through this document, collects its Policy of collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.gloriacoll.com, in order to improve its usability, know the habits or navigation needs of users in order to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already customers of the CONTROLLER, the information collected with cookies will also be used for identification when accessing the different tools that the CONTROLLER makes available for the management of the services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the CONTROLLER’s websites, fill in data collection forms, access the tools that the CONTROLLER makes available to their customers to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the CONTROLLER, or access to data by the CONTROLLER for the provision of its services.
The CONTROLLER informs users of its web pages, the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and object. The fact of continuing to navigate through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by these users.
The CONTROLLER uses the following types of cookies:
Classified according to their ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the CONTROLLER.
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the CONTROLLER, anonymously, in order to carry out statistical studies of navigation through the web pages of the RESPONSIBLE.
Classified according to their purpose:
- Technical and/or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation when identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, in addition to customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by the RESPONSIBLE (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as manage the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. Collect data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified according to their duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The time of conservation of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum indispensable to fulfil its purpose. In any case, users can configure their browser, so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is deactivated or blocked. Failure to wish to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to accessing the information on the CONTROLLER’s websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is decided to withdraw it, those cookies stored on the user’s computer must be deleted, through the options of the different browsers. The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted in:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-#w_configurar-las-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/es/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Google Analytics Application
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc (Google, hereinafter). Google Analytics uses so-called «cookies», text files that are installed on your computer and that make it possible to analyse the behavior of users on the Internet. The information generated by the cookie about the user’s use of the website is generally transmitted and stored on Google servers in the United States. In case of activating the option of anonymous IP on the website, the IP address will not appear complete within the countries of the European Union or in the other countries that have agreed it within the economic space of the European Union. Only the full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server